Self love ritual kit (ritual and wellness journal)
Self Love Ritual Kit
(Inspired by rose and rose quartz)
Treat your mind, body, and soul with our self love Rose Ritual kit.
Each kit includes: Self Love Glow
Oil with rose quartz Gua Sha massage tool, Self love Soak, and a wellness journal for reflecting and setting intentions.
- When we take care of ourselves and create habits that connect us to our inner source of power, we feel more in tune with our purpose. The more we begin to set intentions from a sincere and honest place, the more accessible and powerful this enchanted tool becomes. Our kit includes affirmations and quotes to help guide you and manifest your Self Love.
To begin your ritual, add 2-3 scoops of “Self Love Soak” to your bath and step into your watery sanctuary of rose petals, pink Himalayan salt and magnesium sulfate. A bath can be a meditative ritual of healing and self-care, breath and clear your mind and begin your self reflection and meditation.
Remember to “Soak in the Beautiful moments.”
Next, indulge in a massage with our “Self Love Glow” oil using rose quartz Gua Sha. Begin by rubbing a few drops of oil onto the face so that the skin's surface is lightly lubricated. Place the flat side of the Gua Sha at the base of your neck and move in upward strokes towards the face. Use light pressure through out.
Suggested Affirmation: “ I love and accept myself.”
Lastly find a quiet space and grab your journal.
Choose from one of our journals
- The dreamer (Aries, Aquarius, Leo and Pisces.)
- The lover (Cancer, Sagittarius, Libra and Taurus.)
- The Realist ( Scorpio, Gemini, Capricorn and Virgo.)
- Rituals and wellness Journal (An intentional + design-forward journal to center you through your routine of turning intentions into daily rituals.
Journaling is beneficial for self care because it teaches you to speak kindly to yourself without judgment
Suggestions to start your entries:
- Write a letter to yourself accepting yourself for who you are.
- Write down ten positive affirmations that you can recite when you're overwhelmed by your insecurities.