Affirmation: “I will feel good again”
Magnesium is one of seven essential macrominerals. These macrominerals are minerals that people need to consume in relatively large amounts — at least 100 milligrams (mg) per day.
The solution is just one of the ways you can supplement your daily magnesium intake. Yet, it has been proven in various studies that topical application such as with magnesium oil is the most effective way to absorb magnesium. This form of transdermal magnesium benefits our mind and body by absorbing the nutrients directly through our epidermis.
Our bodies depend on sufficient magnesium levels and the right balance can do wonders for our health. Magnesium chloride oil can help your nerve and muscle functions, support a healthy pregnancy, and aid in maintaining blood pressure and blood sugar levels. There are also significant beauty benefits of magnesium oil.
Can be used to support:
- Stress and anxiety relief: Magnesium deficiency has been linked to anxiety, depression and low mood - due to magnesium’s role in neurotransmitter production and transport. Magnesium can also help reduce cortisol levels - the key hormone that is produced by the body in response to stressful situations. Using magnesium oil on the skin can help increase cellular magnesium levels to help manage stress levels.
- Sleep support for quality and duration: Struggling to hit the sack? Magnesium can help support your circadian rhythm to promote sleep quality and duration. Magnesium deficiency has been linked to sleep apnea, insomnia and other disorders. It can also help support nerve and muscle relaxation - to ease you into a blissful sleep.
- Migraine and headache relief: Magnesium deficiency is also known to contribute to headaches and migraines if not replenished. To avoid headaches and get rid of pain, you can use topical magnesium on your temples and massage in for natural relief.
- Support energy production: Magnesium is one of the most important minerals for energy metabolism. If you feel constantly tired and restless, you may need a kick of magnesium. Simply massaging topical magnesium oil daily onto your skin can help replenish stores and leave you energized and ready to tackle the day.
- Muscle soothing and recovery: Aching after an intense workout? Use magnesium oil as a luxurious and natural sports massage therapy to soothe the pain away. Magnesium can help support muscle recovery - to get your muscles back up and running in no-time. Additionally, magnesium can help soothe cramps all over the body, whether it’s from menstrual cycles or heavy lifting sessions. Instead of opting for chemically synthesized compounds, opting for a topical magnesium oil can be a simple, natural and effective solution for all kinds of muscle pain.
*** A slight itching or tingling feeling is most likely an indicator that your body has low levels of magnesium. This sensation will pass the more you use the spray, as your body increases its magnesium intake.
Boosted with Amethyst and Lavender Essential oil
Healing with Amethyst
♥ Increases nobility ♥ Spiritual awareness ♥ Psychic abilities ♥ Inner peace and healing ♥ Healing of body, mind & soul ♥ Positive transformation ♥ Meditation ♥ Balance ♥ Relieves stress ♥ Communication
Amethyst is one of the most famous and prominent crystals because of its beautiful coloration as well as its spiritual and literal meaning. The spiritual meaning of Amethyst is groundedness, tranquility, and calm.
Often viewed as a stone of peace, some believe amethyst's calming presence produces soothing dreams by bringing the dreamer more in tune with the Divine. This clarity and peacefulness also extends to the waking mind. Amethysts are said to help the mind flow freely in both mental and metaphysical dimensions
Amethyst is a natural tranquilizer, it relieves stress and strain, soothes irritability, balances mood swings, dispels anger, rage, fear and anxiety. Alleviates sadness and grief, and dissolves negativity. Amethyst activates spiritual awareness, opens intuition and enhances psychic abilities. It has strong healing and cleansing powers. It calms and stimulates the mind, helping you become more focused, enhancing memory and improving motivation. Amethyst assists in remembering and understanding dreams. It relieves insomnia. Encourages selflessness and spiritual wisdom.
Amethyst boosts hormone production, tunes the endocrine system and metabolism. It strengthens the immune system, reduces pain and strengthens the body. Amethyst eases headaches and releases tension. It reduces bruising, swellings, injuries, and treats hearing disorders. Amethyst heals diseases of the lungs and respiratory tract, skin conditions, cellular disorders and diseases of the digestive tract.
Lavender Essential Oil-
The scent of lavender has a soothing and calming effect on the nervous system, making it a great alternative for alleviating stress, anxiety, depression, and fatigue. In essential oil practices, lavender is a multipurpose oil. It is purported to have anti-inflammatory, antifungal, antidepressant, antiseptic, antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, as well as antispasmodic, analgesic, detoxifying, hypotensive, and sedative effects.